Contact Us

Hall address: Church St, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4BT

Telephone: Office 01634 843689

Thank you for browsing through our site. We would invite you to mail us about anything that interests you. In fact, we want to hear from you!

We have tried to provide information of interest and to tell you what The Salvation Army is doing, particularly in Chatham,  and the Medway area.

If you would like to mail us please click here. Mail will be forwarded to the most appropriate person and we will endeavour to respond or acknowledge as soon as possible within a target of 3 days.

59 Responses to Contact Us

1. Kevin Abbott says:

Good afternoon

Thank you for your enquiry, i have asked the group leader to reply to you directly..

Regards

Kevin

2. Kremena says:

Hi there,

I would like to bring my 14months old son to mommy and me group.Shoud i book in advance?

3. Kevin Abbott says:

Good Evening , sorry about the late response..i will ask and get back to you

regards

Kevin

4. Rose Newman says:

I would like to bring my 18 month old great granddaughter to the mummy & me session on a Friday do I have to book in advance ? Rone

5. Kevin Abbott says:

Good afternoon Nisha
    apologies that I have only just seen this message

Our Foodbank operates on a Monday , and I believe it’s a voucher system that operates . if you can pop down to the hall and discuss it with the team they will be able to advise better than I can.
    regards

6. Nisha jani says:

Hi your the nearest food bank near me. Me and my partner don’t get paid for almost 2 weeks and we have ran out of food and everything my parent is diabetic he has to eat or he just sleeps cause he is too weak I’m worried that he won’t be able to work or that he will end up in hospital I need to find away to get some food for him can you please help me

7. Kevin Abbott says:

Good afternoon Graham, certainly the building will be open , i would imagine if you went down for 10.00 it would be fine

8. Graham brown says:

Hi I’m Graham I live in Chatham I’m claiming universal credit I’ve been given a foodbank voucher I’m going to use it for tomorrow at ur place is that ok what time u open in morning

9. Kevin Abbott says:

Good Afternoon Nick

It seem that at present we are overflowing with toys and have no more storage to keep anymore. Your offer was very kind. I hope you can find some other playgroup s in medway who could make use of the toys

Regards