Weather cancellations

 Its OK if you have 4 feet!!

In view of the forecast for heavy snow during tonight and tomorrow, Cameo and Bible Study (both Wednesday) have been cancelled this week. We have not been advised of any further cancellations at present. Should we be so advised we will announce it here.

This entry was posted in Church Life. Bookmark the permalink.